Sunday, March 9, 2008

1:34 AM

still awake...(obviously, because i only believe in sleep-walking and not in sleep-writing) ;p
my brain is just starting to insinuate sleep-hormones to my body right at this moment.so i cant sleep yet.
i remember all the works, papers, requirements, and meetings i have to settle, if possible, tomorrow.because ill be graduating and;
my eyes are bulging.my nose is bleeding.my ears are becoming numb.my braincells are dying.
this blog is actually nothing, i am just writing anything that comes in my head tonight, i mean this dawn.
so many realizations are banging my head.
i realized something just this morning, that because i got lots of clothes in my closet, i have been wasting most of my hours in the morning--------hours of my life----- just trying to decide what to wear.
i wonder, what is with wearing fashion clothes? does it helps us to become a better one if we do so? will it give us satisfaction? will it give us true happiness? will it give us real life? will it love us in return?
i've been and still with and into these material things,and i have received all of nothing.
and this is me every 1:34 AM.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I like the the whole entry, especially the first two lines, it was funny.

Just dropped by from FilipinoWriter.com