Thursday, February 28, 2008

feb. 02, 2007

all i have are the thoughts of you (para kay manok)

i dont know who that is you want to find somewhere.

and i also dont know who that someone you said you only have are a name and a number.

but i just wanna let you know too,

that HE knows how much i miss and long for those times that we stare at each other and just stare at each other.

those times that we share the smoke i clip by my lips.

those times that we drink until i fall on my knees.

but now, i just satisfy those longings watching you from a distance and how i wish i can still have the chance to stare at you without reasons,

share with you the smoke i clip evrynight now in my darken lips,

and i wish i can still fall on my knees and you're there to shout at me "BURAT KA NA!".

thoughts of you cant help me bring back those times.

its you.

No comments: