Thursday, February 28, 2008

nov.13,2006

everything in life is an OMEN...

a while ago from my E-Commerce class with sir JR, he discussed about sourcing-out some informations from people.

and he told us that there are really those people who wouldn't help out and will just reject your whatever thing there.

and accidentally, he sighted an example:

he said pointing and facing my side, " like for instance, your courting a guy (lol) and you were rejected! well thats life..you're not in the wrong track,if so you think, that is just the reality!"

and i was totally shocked with his example and all of my classmates ( because they are just my dormates who knew almost everything about me) turned their heads on me and they all laugh in choral!!! and i turned RED, PURPLE, BLUE, GREEN and all of the colors, i guess!! because it HIT me seriously....

what a mess!!!hahaha

but i know my teacher didnt even know a single thing about me and the story behind those "heads-on-me thing" of my classmates and it was a pure coincidence(or if there is such thing as coincidence.), i guess.

but after the class, my friend Jana told me, "gwapz, i believe that there is an explanation behind that happening." and i just said, "yes! i do believe that everything in life is an OMEN."

i really want to find out the reasons, why the hell on earth, my teacher faced me when he can face other students in front of him and why such example was given?

is it not an omen?

and if it is...

what was it?

i still dont know..

but there will come a time,

the OMEN will come to reveal itself...

No comments: